TOWN AND COUNTRY COMMERCIAL
TRAILER / TRUCK SALES CONSIGNMENT PROGRAM
Do you have a work truck, equipment or trailer that you want to sell but don’t have the time to deal with all the issues associated with the sale? Here are several great reasons to consider our consignment program for your excess equipment.
- We arrange for reconditioning / detailing if needed to maximize the return on the vehicle.
- We display and demonstrate the vehicle to any potential buyer and offer any needed assistance to take the sale to completion.
- We advertise and promote the vehicle through our regular media sources and our internet online presence for maximum exposure.
- We take trade-ins to speed up the transaction and also offer strong incentives such as sale tax trade-in credits to make the deal even more attractive for the buyer.
- You don’t pay any commission directly to us. We have a pre-agreed upon price at the time of consignment, subject to any offer you agree to.
- We are bonded and licensed and do all the DMV title transfer and licensing, collect any sales tax due, payoff any existing bank loans or liens, and finish all the paperwork so you won’t miss any procedures or filings. When we are finished with the process, you get paid as quickly as possible.
Since 1977 we’ve sold thousands of vehicles of all types and sizes to our satisfied customers. If you have any questions about our program, click here or call us at (253) 852-6970 and we will do our best to help you.
Town and Country Truck Sales, 418 N. Central Ave., Kent, WA 98032. (253) 852-6970. Serving the Greater Seattle, WA area as well as Washington (WA), Oregon (OR), Idaho (ID), California (CA), Hawaii (HI) and Alaska (AK). Serving cities such as Spokane and Yakima, WA. We offer commercial trailers and trucks including flatbed trucks, pickup trucks, cab/chassis, pickup dump trucks, utility/specialty trucks, flatbed dump trucks, cargo vans, box trucks, dump trucks, dump trailers and utility trailers.